Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rescuing Mission, Feb 19

Hi, good morning all....

I'm so sorry.. The last two days i could not update this blog due to a personal business. OK.... today and maybe till next week I will give you all a very very good examples on EURUSD.

Last night i receive a phone call from my friend.. She's crying and ask me to help her account. She use an EA, the EA looks very agresif and the bad things is she forgot to change the lot number.. so the EA open each trade with 1 lot in standard account. If she use 0.1 lot, her account is good enough to handle those trade but with 1 lot her account become dangerous... She use an account without swap (free swap)... and margin $2500, laverage 1:500. I don't know ejactly how is the logic inside the EA because she just have an ex4 and she bought this EA $589... jesssssssssss

So.... what we can do to help her account ? Check the picture below.... This morning I have open a BUY position with 1 lot too on her account and already lock at BEP+1... My focus are 1.2592, 1.2615 and 1.2626.

We'll see then.. could we save her account.... ???