Tuesday, February 10, 2009

EURUSD Tuesday, Feb 10


wow.. our second target 1.3006 almost hit hehehehehehe

I'm still hold my BUY positions. OK, what is happened with EURUSD now? As we can see currently EURUSD back to her daily open area.. And thanks to God we could catch her move since the morning... Base on my experience, the conditions like this is a sign that something wild will be happened... because Market is waiting something important.. i don't know what.. i thing i should check fundamental issue that will coming...

What we have to do now? OK.. 1.3022 & 1.3006 will be my focus now... if price play above those levels I will hold my previous BUY positions. But if price fail to pass those levels I will close my BUY positions and open SELL positions... that's my plan

We'll see thend