Thursday, February 5, 2009

EURUSD Thursday, Feb 05


Good Morning All, I hope you all got a nice pips last night.. all my buy position got really nice pips last night before I went to bed for sleep hehehehe

OK, this morning what we can do with EURUSD?
I have already open BUY position this morning. Why ? If you check my chart currently she is already in SD -1 area (1.2837 Lime slash dot line). She is in imbalance phase. SMA 24 dan SMA 120 actually are still pointing down and SMA 4 & SMA 8 still in crossing down positions but already looks like in flat movement.

Actually, It's too risky to open BUY position. So how we control this mistake? Do I have to close it and waiting until SMA 4 and SMA 8 crossing up to open BUY positions ? It's up to you.... But what i will gonna do is just monitor SMA 4 and SMA 8, if it's still in crossing down positions and price move down i will close it but if in next couple hours or minutes those SMA are crossing up i will leave my BUY positions.. we'll see then...

Wish me luck