Friday, January 23, 2009

EURUSD Friday, Jan 23

I close my Buy position with +60 pips yesterday. I decided to close it because it's looks like EURUSD still in consolidation fase. I was not post my position after that, but i think you know what i did then hehehehehe a lot green.. huahahahahaha. Consolidation is the best fase to collect the pips, open long term position etc...

OK, D1 level set up still not change, I still use it. But, now we go to smaller TF because it's consolidation fase not trending. I made new KG Level there (White color), it's clear enough that price play in SD +0.5 (1.3021) to SD -0.5 (1.2890)area. I put BB 24 SD 1 too on my H1 TF, and it's show me too that consolidation fase really happened on Daily trend.

So, what i have to do ? hehehehehe I have already open two sell (1.3008 & 1.30017) on the top of consolidation fase. 1.3030 will be my SL and 1.2955 will be my first TP. I will watch this like an eagle...