Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GBPJPY Tuesday, Jan 27



Good Morning all....

I'm still hold my SELL positions on EURUSD and GBPUSD since last night (check my post before). This morning i saw nice setup for GBPJPY... Price still play above SMA 120 and SMA 24, but if you check my chart SMA 120 still pointing down and SMA 24 is pointing up. In this situation we can see that Daily and Weekly average not have same direction, so we can assume that consolidation between daily and Weekly movements is happened. We don't know yet which direction gonna following by price.

My Daily Trend Analysis tell me "weak down trend", my daily momentum decrease and my RS Group show me that GBP is weaker than JPY.. so I decided to Open Sell position. I have already load two sell now... 123.11 will be my first target and then 121.85....We'll see then